Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The OWH blog hop winners are...

Sorry I didn't get this up on Monday; work has been a little crazy. I had a lot of fun going to all of the sites on the blog hop last weekend, thanks so much to everyone for sharing your work and supporting the troops!  And thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving all of the kind comments, I really appreciate them!

And now for the winners! (I used one of those random numbers generators for the first time.) The winner of the paper portion of the prize (from Marks Paper Comapny and something from my stash) is Shelly from (http://lifeonaltadenaavenue.blogspot.com/).




And the winner of the digi portion of the prize (from Marks Paper Company and scrapbookgraphics.com) is scrappycath from http://scrappycath.blogspot.com/.



I thought it was weird that the second number I generated came up as an inverted version of the first number, but I guess that's random for you! The winners should email me at plkomara@gmail.com so I can get your info and get the prizes to you! 

Again, sorry for being a little late with this - thanks for being patient.  :)       - Patty

1 comment:

Scrappycath said...

That is pretty cool about the numbers! Thanks so much!!