Thursday, March 27, 2008

I've been tagged...

I was tagged by Simplegrl at scrapbook.com. Here's how it works: You post 7 random facts about yourself on your Blog. At the end of your blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment. I am tagging the following people and while you are checking out their responses, look at their galleries, amazing inspiration in there! Puppet, JBeans, Queen of Paper, MaggieMom, ScappySusan, Lizzy Wurmann G, and Tracy Jackson.

Here are seven random facts about me:
  1. I can listen to Davis Gray all day and not get tired of it
  2. Peonies are one of favorite flowers (I am not that fond of roses)
  3. I dyed my hair once, I was in college and I dyed it black (of course)
  4. The book I am reading right now is Giving by Bill Clinton
  5. I have a slight addiction to Teavana tea
  6. I think I will die without Diet Coke
  7. I can be an obsessive organizer (especially with scrappy supplies – see some images below of flower storage)

No comments: