Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Mini Card Sets...

Happy Wednesday! Today I want to share a few mini card sets. Each set includes four cards that were designed digitally and printed onto cardstock then placed in custom packaging with matching hand-folded envelopes.

The first set uses Marks Paper Company's new English Garden Collection (both the traditional and digital kits). The packaging for this set is made from a recycled Making Memories embellishment box that I covered and embellished. This project is the feature on the Marks Paper Company blog today.

Products - Blank Card: PaperSource; Cardstock: Bazzill; Ribbon: Offray; Diecuts: Marks Paper Company; Buttons: Autumn Leaves, Marks Paper Company; Ink: Clearsnap; Box: recycled Making Memories embellishment box. Digital Products: Patterned Paper and Elements: English Garden Collection by Marks Paper Company.

The next two sets use Marks Paper Company's Autumn and Old Fashioned Courtship Digital Collections. For these sets, I made a little embellished bag/envelope package.

Products - Cardstock: Bazzill; Ribbon: Target, Making Memories, Prima; Tag: K&Company; Clip: We R Memory Keepers; Chipboard Frame: Everlasting Keepsakes; Flowers: Martha Stewart; String; Acrylic Sheets. Digital Products: Patterned Paper and Elements: Autumn and Old Fashioned Courtship Collections from Marks Paper Company.

Products - Cardstock: Bazzill; Ribbon: Fancy Pants, Making Memories, Prima; Tag: K&Company; Clip: We R Memory Keepers; Chipboard Frame: Everlasting Keepsakes; Flowers: Martha Stewart; String; Acrylic Sheets. Digital Products: Marks Paper Company.

I really enjoyed making these mini card sets and I think they will make perfect little hostess gifts. Drop me a note if you make some, I would love to see them!

Take care - Patty

1 comment:

jmutchler said...

I just found your site and I just love your work! Your work is so inspiring. Now I just have to find time to make some cards and hope they turn out as beautiful as yours.