Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Flowers Card Set...

These cards were made from a sheet of wall art stickers I got at a dollar store. Probably some of the most economical cards I’ve ever made! I powdered all of the stickers to get rid of the stickiness so I could curl up the ends to add a little dimension to them. Then I just arranged the stickers onto the cardstock, added a little ribbon, buttons and greeting rub-ons. I then glued each assembly onto colored card bases. Simple and sweet!



Products Used: Card Bases: K&Company; Stickers: Main Street Wall Creations; Buttons: Autumn Leaves; Rub-ons: Creative Imaginations; Ribbon: American Crafts, We R Memory Keepers, Offray, Making Memories.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are adorable patricia!

-- dalis

Tracey Jean said...

A-dorable!