Thursday, February 26, 2009

Woohoo...got some St. Patrick's Day Cards done early!

Here are a couple of St. Patricks Day Cards I made this past weekend. Actually I made some Easter cards already also, but I'll thought I wait to post those, don't want to rush that far into spring yet!

Anyway, for these cards I used this great paper from Cosmo Cricket, it comes in an 8x8 pad and already has that cool decorative treatment on one edge. On the first card, I fancied up a plain foam shamrock by stamping a swirly pattern on it and them embossing it with white embossing powder... I like the way it turned out.




Products: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket; Gems: Prima; Rub-on: Creative Imaginations; Ribbon: Offray; Foam Shamrock: Darice; Stamp: Fancy Pants; Embossing Ink, White Embossing Powder.



Products: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket; Foam Embellishments: New Image Group; Rub-ons: American Crafts; Letter Stickers: Basic Grey.

No comments: