Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Still going through the stash....

So... I feel like lately I've been starting a lot of these entries talking about trying to use some of my old stash. I guess this happens to me every time CHA rolls around and the new stuff starts hitting the stores. I look around at how overflowing my current stash is and I feel the need to do something with it so I don't feel as bad about buying the new goodies. :)

So anyway, here are some more cards that are made from some of the things that have been around for more than a little while. These first four use a lot of K&Company stickers. There is also some Making Memories chipboard in there, some Petaloo flowers, and a little paint and ink.

I did some dry-brushing with white paint techniques on these cards... I liked the way they turned out.



Products: Blank Card: PaperSource; Chipboard Heart: Cosmo Cricket; Stickers: K&Company; Buttons: Autumn Leaves; Ribbon: American Crafts; Paint: Making Memories.




Products: Blank Card: PaperSource; Flowers: Bazzill; Stickers: K&Company; Epoxy Stickers: K&Company; Paint: Making Memories; Ink: Clearsnap




Products: Blank Card: PaperSource; Chipboard: Making Memories; Stickers: K&Company; Ink: Clearsnap.




Products: Blank Card: PaperSource; Chipboard Frame: We R Memory Keepers; Stickers: K&Company; Flowers: Petaloo; Leaves: Offray; Paint: Making Memories; Ink: Clearsnap.


These next two use some more of the K&Company stickers, but also have a lot of Paper Salon rub-ons, a Bazzill silk flower, some Prima and MAMBI gems.




Products: Blank Card: PaperSource; Flower: Bazzill; Rub-ons: Paper Salon; Stickers: K&Company; Gems: Prima, Mark Richards; Paint: Making Memories.




Products: Blank Card: K&Company; Flower Stickers: Pooch and Sweetheart; Rub-ons: Paper Salon, Creative Imaginations.


This last one features some stickers I got just a couple of weeks ago...I'm a sucker for the dollar bins at Michael's, I got these little blue flower stickers there recently. I stamped a swirl with a Basic Grey stamp, added the flower stickers and embellished it a bit more with some gems and ribbon. At least I managed to keep these ones out of the future old stash pile!


Products: Blank Card: K&Company; Flower Stickers: Pooch and Sweetheart; Gems: MAMBI, Mark Richards; Ribbon: Offray; Stamp: Basic Grey; Ink: Clearsnap.

No comments: