Wednesday, April 1, 2009

More news...all good this time!

OK - So I get to spill my exciting news today...Marks Paper Company, a new paper company that debuted at January 2009 CHA, asked me to be on their new hybrid design team! I'm so thrilled and honored, have you seen their products, they are fabulous! And look at this list for the rest of digital/hybrid team:

Maggie LaMarre - Marketing Director
Michele Ciola
Cathy Pascual
Deanna Kroll
Cindy Gilchrist
Pamela Young

These girls are very talented, I'm lucky to get to work with them! And it gets even better... below is the list of girls who were already on their DT for the traditional paper side of the products.

Patty Schaffer - Design Team Coordinator
Beatriz Jennings
Ching Tan
Jennifer Davis
Mimi Leinbach
Molly Peckham
Pam Callaghan
Tracy Polacheck

Again, I'm so honored to be on the team with all of these girls! I've linked up their names with their blogs, check them out, they will inspire you!

And be sure to check out the Marks Paper Company blog and website. Throughout April there will be fun things happening to celebrate the addition of the new Digital/Hybrid Team... starting with a Digital Template Giveaway and 25% Off All Digital Kits from April 1st through the 7th! Check out the details here.

Ok, there's still a lot more to tell you about this company, but I'll save some for later, it's already after 2:00 in the morning here on the east coast. I would love to show you some the hybrid cards I made using their digi kits, the papers are so nice, it's very easy to make great cards. But I'm not posting here until they are uploaded to the Marks Paper Company gallery. But I don't think they will mind if I show you a little sneak peek. :)


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Patty

8 comments:

Patty S said...

hi patty - this is patty!!!
can't wait to see your stuff! your sneak peeks are very enticing!
:-)

Cathy Pascual said...

congrats on making the team!
so glad we'll be working together!
love the sneaks ;)

xo
cathy

Pamela said...

Love the sneak! And congrats on making the team...I look forward to working with you.

Jennifer Davis said...

Welcome aboard Patty! Can't wait to get to know you better...I LOVE your work! =)

scrappermimi said...

Big congrats! Really look forward to getting to know you!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Patty!!! I'm drooling at your sneaks! Welcome aboard and I'm soo looking forward to working and getting to know you!

Cindy Gilchrist said...

I was so happy to see your name on the list - I just adore all of your creations Patty!

SelenaKimsey said...

This is so awesome! CONGRATS to you. Cannot wait to see what you create with them!