Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Holiday Mini Album...

I just realized I never posted this here. It was posted over on the Marks Paper Company blog, but not here. Anyway... this is a mini album I made for Marks Paper Company's 12 Creative Days of Christmas. Each day during this event Stacy Marks posted a design team members project along with responses to some holiday themed questions she asked each of us. I took her questions and used them along with my responses to create the mini album shown below. If you are interested in reading the questions and the responses, you can see them here.

I used the Winter Wrap Digital Kit in this album. I designed the pages in a photo editing program (adobe photoshop), printed them onto white cardstock, trimmed out the pages and glued them to chipboard coasters. I sprayed the back of each coaster with glimmer mist and stamped a snowflake on each using a glimmer screen. I hand wrote the journaling, inked the edges of the coasters and added a few gems here and there. I bound the pages together with a ring with a few ribbons tied to it.

Physical Products: Cardstock: Bazzill; Gems: MAMBI; Ribbon: Offray; Glimmer Mist and Glimmer Screens: Tattered Angels; Chipboard Coasters; Metal Ring.  Digital Products: Winter Wrap Kit by Marks Paper Company.

Here are images of each page front. This is a digital view of each page, this is what was printed to create the start of each album page.



Again, thanks for stopping by today!  Patty