Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Some more Tattered Angels Sneak Peeks...

Here are a few sneak peeks of the projects I made for the Tattered Angels CHA booth.



In the first image you can see some of the new amazing colors that are being released and that little crab is one of the chipboard pieces that is included in the Beach Comber Glimmer Chips set.

The second image features the new framed font set - Postage Stamp. I've always loved the framed font sets because you get three pieces with each letter (a frame, a background and the letter itself). With this new set, I'm likely to use up all of the frames first, I love them and their size works so nicely on cards. 

The third image shows one of the frames from the Postage Stamp Framed Fonts set combined with a Calling Card from the Timeless Romance Collection. This image also shows a Tattered Trinket - the key. I love these keys, I got a copper one in a Glimmer Kit and thought it was so pretty - I really wanted more of them. They used to only come in the kits, now you can buy just the keys. They come in silver, cooper and black - copper is my favorite!

The last image features the frame from the Postage Stamps Framed Fonts set - see... I told you I love these frames - can't stop using them!

Also, I got another box today with some more of the new releases. Here are some photos of a few things in the Tattered Angels Heidi Swapp Collection. It's some really cool stuff!!! The images below show the chipboard and diecuts - as you can see some pieces have gold foil and what may a little harder to see is that some have clear glossy accents. Both the foil and the glossy accents will "resist" the glimmer mist, I can't wait to play with these!  If you check out Heidi's blog, you will see a lot of examples these products in use and she has some really good photos of the new Glimmer Glaze, Glimmer Glam and the Chalkboard Glimmer Mist. Enjoy!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.