Saturday, January 2, 2010

A couple mini albums...

Here are a couple mini albums that I made last year. I'm very fortunate that my neighbors are also really good friends. Each of the albums was made as a gift for a neighbor that was going to be away from home for three months to over a year due to job related activities. Each album includes photos of everyone (including the dogs) and we all wrote a little note to each of them.



Products Used: Album: Creative Imaginations; Chipboard Elements: Maya Road; Letter Stickers: Making Memories; Ribbon: Offray; Ink: Clearsnap; Brads: Basic Grey; Metal Clasps: We R Memory Keepers; Digital Patterned Paper and Elements: Transitions Digital Kit at acherryontop.com.



Products Used: Accordion Album: Melissa Frances; Chipboard Elements: Maya Road; Ink: Clearsnap; Digital Patterned Paper and Elements: Pitter Pat Kit by Meredith Fenwick at twopeasinabucket.com.

OK - so that wraps up my projects for 2009!  It feels nice to be caught up here. :)
Again, thanks for stopping by my blog today and I hope your weekend and start of the New Year is going great!  Patty

No comments: