Friday, January 15, 2010

Some more Anna Griffin Cards...

Here are a few more cards using the Darcey Collection from Anna Griffin. I love this collection - I've used up all of the patterned paper, I just have a few of the diecut tags left.  I wanted to make sure I made some birthday cards appropriate for guys in this set, I never seem to have those on hand when I need them.

I've been busy working on some things for the Tattered Angels CHA booth and I'm loving their new products. I'll get you some more sneak peeks at the new products this weekend.

And Marks Paper Company has released their Valentines digi/hybrid kit. I got it yesterday and I can't wait to play with it, but I really need to finish my other projects first! 

Oh - and today is my birthday - I'm enjoying the day in my syudio. I do have a couple birthday dinners this weekend and I see a gift downstairs for me (which I'm not allowed to have yet) - but from the size of the box I'm thinking it is the lightbox that I've been wanting - here's hoping!

Anyway, that's it for me today, thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!  Patty


Products: Blank Card: PaperSource; Patterned Paper: Anna Griffin; Diecut: Anna Griffin; Letter Stickers: Pink Paislee, Jenni Bowlin; Ribbon: Offray; Sequin Flower: Prima.


Products: Blank Card: PaperSource; Patterned Paper: Anna Griffin; Diecut: Anna Griffin; Letter Stickers: Pink Paislee, Jenni Bowlin.


Products: Blank Card: PaperSource; Patterned Paper: Anna Griffin; Diecut: Anna Griffin; Letter Stickers: Pink Paislee, Jenni Bowlin; Ribbon: Pebbles, Martha Stewart.


Products: Blank Card: PaperSource; Patterned Paper: Anna Griffin; Diecut: Anna Griffin; Letter Stickers: Pink Paislee, Making Memories.


Products: Blank Card: PaperSource; Patterned Paper: Anna Griffin; Diecut: Anna Griffin; Letter Stickers: Pink Paislee, Making Memories; Ribbon: Offray.


Products: Blank Card: PaperSource; Patterned Paper: Anna Griffin; Diecut: Anna Griffin; Letter Stickers: Webster’s Pages, October Afternoon; Ribbon: Maya Road; Acrylic Drops: The Robin’ Nest.


Products: Blank Card: PaperSource; Patterned Paper: Anna Griffin; Diecut: Anna Griffin; Letter Stickers: Pink Paislee, Jenni Bowlin; Acrylic Drops: The Robin’s Nest.


Products: Blank Card: PaperSource; Patterned Paper: Anna Griffin; Diecut: Anna Griffin; Letter Stickers: Webster’s Pages, October Afternoon, Jenni Bowlin; Ribbon: Offray; Acrylic Drops: The Robin’s Nest.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

I hope you had a fabulous birthday day and weekend, Patti! your cards are gorgeous as usual!