Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's almost the weekend!

Yeah! It's almost Friday! I work one of those 9/80 schedules where I get every other Friday off, it doesn't always work out, but this Friday it works so I will have the day off. And I even took this afternoon off, so it's going to be a nice long weekend for me! And it's supposed to be nice weather here in DC, so even better! :)

Here a few more of the Marks Paper Company cards I made last weekend...



 Products: Blank Card: PaperSource; Patterned Paper: Marks Paper Company; Ribbon: Offray; Flowers: Martha Stewart; Chipboard: Scenic Route; Diecut Trim: Bazzill; White Ink Pen: Uniball Signo.

This use looks a little washed out in the photo, but it's really pretty IRL. I used some of the new glittery leaves I got from Michaels last week; they already have the Christmas holiday things out!



Products: Blank Card: PaperSource; Pattered Paper: Marks Paper Company; Leaf Diecut: Marks Paper Company; Flowers: Martha Stewart; Gem Swirls: Prima; Epoxy Button: Jo-Ann; Glittered Leaf: Michaels.


Products: Blank Card: Making Memories; Patterned Paper: Marks Paper Company; Ribbon: SEI; Leaves: Michaels; Rub-on: Creative Imaginations; Chipboard: Prima.

This one used some Prima felt that I've had around for awhile. I just folder some flowers in half and tucked them under the felt leaves.


 Products: Blank Card: PaperSource; Patterned Paper: Marks Paper Company; Felt Diecut and Flowers: Prima; Felt Circle: Provo Craft; Epoxy Button: Jo-Ann.



Products: Blank Card: PaperSource; Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper and Diecuts: Marks Paper Company; Acrylic Drops: The Robins Nest; Epoxy Stickers and Tag: Gartner Studios.

OK, only one more post and I'll have the rest of the cards from last weekend uploaded. Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you all are having a nice week and are looking forward to the weekend as much as me!   Patty

No comments: