Monday, September 14, 2009

Some exciting news...


It's official! I'm one of the new members of the Tattered Angels Design Team! And look the rest of the team listed below! This is an amazing group and I feel very honored to be on this list! I'm sure you are going to be seeing some wonderful work on the Tattered Angels blog soon!

Vicki ChrismanAnnabelle O’MalleyShelia RumneySusan LuiGaelle FauglasHilde StolkMandy CollinsPamela YoungBeatriz JenningsDanielle FlandersJamie DoughertyKatia (Louloupi) SarrodieNathalie Kalbach,  and  Amy Martin.

Thanks for stopping by and letting me share my news - Patty

10 comments:

Sue Lui said...

Congrats Patricia! Looking forward to being on the same dt with you!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Congratulations!!! I'm happy to be on teh same team as you!

Pearl Maple said...

Congrats on the Tattered Angels Design Team, just know this is going to be a fun group!

Mandy Collins
Australia

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Congrats! Welcome to the team! I just LOVE your work!!

Pamela said...

Yeah!!!!! Congrats! :) This is going to be so much fun!!!!

Jamie Dougherty (jaylynn) said...

Congrats I can't wait to see all of your beautiful work and Design with you WOW :D Jamie

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

Hi Girl!!! congrats!! so excited to work with you here ;)

Louloupi said...

Congatulations ;-)

I agree with you it's a wonderful knews ;-)

Louloupi from France ;-)

Shirley said...

Congratulations!!

The Traveller said...

Congratulation!!!! Love Tattered Angels. Love your works :D

Connie
Switzerland