Monday, September 14, 2009

Some pretty cards...

So for the last week or two the new scrappy supplies I ordered have been showing up; which makes me happy. But when I go to put them away I see all the supplies that I "had" to have from previous releases... So I'm in a little bit of a kick to use some of the older releases, which makes me feel better about getting the new stuff. With that being said... here a few cards I made last weekend...

On this first one, I sprayed the background diecut paper with a few layers of glimmer mist, then applied all of the swirl rub-ons. I love the way this one turned out.

Products: Blank Card: PaperSource; Patterned Paper: Lily Bee; Flowers: Prima; Ribbon: Offray; Buttons: Autumn Leaves; Spray Ink: Tattered Angels; Tag: Paper Source Letter Press; Chipboard: Inque Boutique; Rub-ons: We R Memory Keepers.

On the next one, I sprayed the background paper with a very light application of glimmer mist, just enough to make the tag stand out a little more.

Products: Blank Card: PaperSource; Patterned Paper: Lily Bee; Flowers: Prima; Ribbon: Prima; Buttons: Autumn Leaves; Spray Ink: Tattered Angels; Tag: Paper Source Letter Press.

On this last one, I just applied a swirl rub-on on one side, added the ribbon, flwoers and tag. I love these diecuts that come with the Lily Bee Collections, they are the perfect size for cards.

Products: Blank Card: PaperSource; Patterned Paper: Lily Bee; Flowers: Prima; Ribbon: Offray; Buttons: Autumn Leaves; Tag: Paper Source Letter Press; Rub-ons: We R Memory Keepers.

I used one of Lily Bee Designs previous releases (French Couture). I'm really looking forward to getting my hands at their Audrey collection, but none of my regular on-line shopping hangouts have it yet. So, you see how this working for me, use of my stash to make room for the new stuff :) I also used some Prima flowers from the last release (plus a couple small ones from the new Gallery Roses collection). And the rub-ons are from We R Memory Keepers, way back from their Precious Metal Collection. These were in my "use or lose" pile. This is a pile of product that has been around here for a while and needs to either to find its way onto a project by Christmas or be donated.

Anyway - if you feeling like I am as you get your new CHA products, drop me line and show me your projects using some older stash, I would love to see them. Thanks for stopping by today - Patty

1 comment:

webchyck said...

gorgeous cards! Love your button work!